Ofsted 2016 judged Kirby Hill as good in early years provision, overall effectiveness at previous inspection and personal development, behaviour and welfare, commenting, "Pupils are happy and confident in this caring school. They exhibit good manners and behave well."
- Kirby Hill Church of England Primary School: Ofsted Report 2016 (.pdf)
- Ofsted Inspection Dashboard (.pdf) - a brief overview of the published data for the last three years including strengths in 2015.
- School Inspections A Guide For Parents (.pdf)
The school meets the current floor standards. These are the minimum expectations of pupils’ achievement set by the government.
The Department for Education provides performance tables for all schools in England which includes our Ofsted reports.
- School Performance Data for Kirby Hill C of E Primary School
- School Newsletter 9th of November 2016 - Update from the Chair of Governors regarding recent progress following the Ofsted results earlier in the academic year.
School Performance update 2nd November 2016
- Kirby Hill Monitoring Inspection - Ofsted Letter 31 October 2016 (.pdf)
- School Newsletter 2nd November 2016 (.pdf) - Ofsted Monitoring Inspection Report
National Society Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools Report
On the 9th of February 2016 Kirby Hill was given an Oustanding in the National Society Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools Report. The Inspector commented, "Leadership at all levels is clearly centred on the school’s key purpose of providing a nurturing environment based on Christian values within which children thrive, make very good progress and achieve well." The school, through its distinctive Christian character, is outstanding at meeting the needs of all learners."
Have your say
Parent View gives you the chance to tell us what you think about our school.