Diary - Spring Term 2018First Half - Tuesday 8th January, 2019 to Friday 22nd February, 2019
Second Half - Monday 4thMarch, 2019 to Friday 12th April, 2019
Kirby Hill School Holiday Dates for the Academic Year 2018 - 2020 (.pdf).
Other dates will be added as the term progresses, so please keep checking the website and future newsletters. If you have any questions in the interim please contact the School Office.
Current diary dates
- 20 Mar 19 - YR6 Bikeability - Day 2
- 26 Mar 19 - Quicksticks Competition - YR3 & YR4
- 4 Apr 19 - RNLI Presentation (All Classes)
- 9 Apr 19 - Polar Explorer Day
- 9 Apr 19 - Parents Evening
- 10 Apr 19 - Football Competition - YR3 & 4 and YR5 & 6, Queen Ethelburgas
- 11 Apr 19 - Parents Evening
- 11 Apr 19 - Parent & Pupil Evening for French Trip - 6pm Bishop Monkton School
- 12 Apr 19 - School Closes at 2.15 pm for Easter break (No After School Club)
- 13 May 19 to 16 May 19 - Year 6 SATS week
- 5 Jun 19 to 7 Jun 19 - Miss Lowe with Year 5/6 Residential to Robin Wood
- 10 Jun 19 - Start of Y1 phonics screening week
- 11 Jun 19 to 14 Jun 19 - Miss Lowe/ French Trip
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to the whole calendar
Please find below instructions on how to configure some of the most popular calendar programmes to automatically display dates from the public address of the school calendar feed, which is:
Feed address: webcal://www.kirbyhillprimary.org.uk/ical.ics