Diary - Autumn Term 2018First Half Tuesday 4th September, 2018 to Friday 26th October, 2018
Second Half Monday 5th November, 2018 to Friday 21st December, 2018
Kirby Hill School Holiday Dates for the Academic Year 2018 - 2019 (.pdf).
Other dates will be added as the term progresses, so please keep checking the website and future newsletters. If you have any questions in the interim please contact the School Office.
Current diary dates
- 25 Oct 18 - Deadline for Tempest photo & Christmas Card orders
- 26 Oct 18 - Pumpkin carving competition
- 26 Oct 18 - End of half term (After school club as normal)
- 5 Nov 18 - Back to school
- 7 Nov 18 - Village firework event at All Saints’ Church 6pm
- 7 Nov 18 - Fire safety talks (KS1 & KS2)
- 12 Nov 18 - Anti-Bullying Week
- 15 Nov 18 - Parents’ Evenings
- 26 Nov 18 to 30 Nov 18 - Assessment Week
- 3 Dec 18 - Christmas themed Messy Church
- 5 Dec 18 - Swimming gala at Queen Ethelburga’s
- 7 Dec 18 - Christmas Fair (5 – 9pm at the B’bridge Sports Club)
- 10 Dec 18 - Y5/6 Swimming competition at Thirsk (TBC)
- 11 Dec 18 - Rec – Y6 trip to see Jack & the Beanstalk
- 13 Dec 18 - EYFS / KS1 Nativity 2.15pm
- 14 Dec 18 - Christmas Discos (4 – 5pm EYFS/KS1, 5.15 – 6.15 KS2)
- 19 Dec 18 - Whole School Christmas Dinner
- 21 Dec 18 - 2.15pm School Closes (No after school club)
- 21 Dec 18 - 1.30pm Carols around the tree
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to the whole calendar
Please find below instructions on how to configure some of the most popular calendar programmes to automatically display dates from the public address of the school calendar feed, which is:
Feed address: webcal://www.kirbyhillprimary.org.uk/ical.ics