Welcome to the Year 2 / 3 (Canady Class) Page
Your Teacher in Canady Class is Mr Cryer.
Mr Cryer is supported by Mrs Kitchen.
Welcome to our class page! I hope that you find the information here useful.
- Year 2 Spelling Overview - Autumn 2 (.pdf)
- Year 3 Spelling Overview - Autumn 2 (.pdf)
- White Rose Curriculum Overview (.pdf)
- Mental Maths Targets (.pdf)
PE days in Canady Class
Canady Class have P.E. on a Monday with Miss Hewson and on a Friday with Mr Cairns. If the children are in school, they will need to come wearing their P.E. kits on these days. For health and safety reasons, jewellery needs to be removed and long hair tied back for a P.E. lesson.
Homework in Canady Class
- Times table and mental maths. Children are encouraged to develop and reinforce their mental arithmetic skills through engaging games on Sumdog . Children have their own login details inside their reading record book. Below are some other great mental maths links for pupils to explore:
- Spelling - Every week the children will have a new spelling rule or some common exception words to learn. Children can practise on Spelling Frame using the login details in their reading record book.
- Reading - Children will bring home an Accelerated Reader reading book in their ZPD. When you have heard your child read please sign their reading record book. I am looking out for keen bookworms to be reading four or more times per week.
Please visit the learning links section of this site for additional resources by subject.