Welcome to the Year 6 (Willow Class) Page
Your teacher in Willow Class is Mrs Garner
Mrs Garner is supported by Mrs Beeley.
- Willow Class Long Term Plan 2020 -2021 (.pdf)
- White Rose Maths Curriculum Overview Year 6 (.pdf)
- Willow Class summer 2 newsletter (pdf)
- Year 6 spelling overview- summer 2(.pdf))
- Click here to read Willow Class' letter from Julian Smith.
PE in Willow Class
Willow Class have P.E. on a Friday with Mr Cairns and on a Wednesday with Mr Loudon. Could children please come into school in their PE kits on these days, together with a warm layer and a waterproof jacket. Earrings will need to be taken out for PE for health and safety reasons..
We ask for children to be reading daily at home, both individually and to an adult, as well as practising the weekly spelling rule and practising mental maths. Useful websites include:
- MiniMaths is a great site to reinforce concepts in mathematics that the children have done.
- Sumdog is great for mental mathematics.
- Spelling frame enables the children to practise the spelling rules that they have worked on in class. The children’s log in details are stuck into their reading record.
- Myon allows children to listen to and read a range of books online.
Please visit the learning links section of this site for additional resources by subject.